We are Official Independent Valentus Product Distributors all sales are directly through Valentus
Now Available And In Stock
Valentus_Thermo Roast Dark Roast Coffee
It’s no secret that losing weight is no easy task, which is why millions of people struggle with it everyday. We want to make it a lot easier, that’s why we created ThermoROAST Dark Roast Coffee, which is designed to take your weight management to the next level!.
- REAL PEOPLE. REAL RESULTS.
- INCREASE ENERGY
- PROMOTE MOOD & FOCUS§
- REDUCE CRAVINGS§
It sounds too good to be true, right? Luckily, you don’t have to take our word for it. We’ve got success storiesposted to our Facebook Group every day!
Neurologic system for performance cannot be accomplished with a single nutrient, it requires a “stack” (or group) of several independently performing nutrients working together.
Formulated with natural appetite suppressants, fell good ingredients and detox components. ThermoROAST is the perfect addition to your weight loss management program!
Not only will you find managing your weight with ThermoROAST will produce exciting results, but you will love the taste of this delicious Dark Roast Coffee!
- Nourish your body to support weight loss
- Helps support appetite and satisfy cravings
- A logical Solution to Weight Management
Valentus ThermoRoast Coffee Ingredients
- ThermoRoast Ingredients
- Espresso Coffee
- B-Phenylethylamine (PEA)
- p-Synephrine HCL
- Green Tea Extract (as VASO6 tm)
- (as Dynamine tm)
- Full Spectrum Cocoa Powder (5-HTP)
- Chromium Polynicotinate
- Espresso Coffee – Drinking espresso can be an appetite suppressant so you consume less calories. Studies show caffeine from espresso can also increase thermogenesis. Thermogenesis is an increase in your body temperature, which can also add to calorie burn.
An article in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed 100 milligrams of caffeine could result in burning about 80 to 150 calories per day. One ounce of espresso has about 64 milligrams of caffeine.
That’s not a huge number of calories but it adds up over time. Burning 80 calories each day can lead to losing 8 pounds in a year.
- p-Synephrine HCL – p‐synephrine is often used for athletic performance, suppressing appetite, weight control , increasing energy, and better focus.
- Synephrine – is a stimulant. It has similarities with ephedrine and caffeine in it’s ability to burn calories and fat, add energy, and crush food cravings. It’s used to control weight and if taken along with caffeine the fat burning is kicked into high gear.
- Dynamine (Methylliberine) – Dynamine is a trade name for a version of Methylliberine patented by Compound Solutions. Methylliberine is completely natural and it’s source is the kucha tree prmarliy the leaves of the tree. Similarities with caffeine and theacrine but with more positives and benefits.
- Dynamine –Some will classify it as an ingredient for performance. An athlete’s or an active persons ultimate addition to their regimen. Adding Dynamine to Valentus ThermoRoast puts it on a higher level as a performance supplement.
- B-Phenylethylamine (PEA) –Adding PEA to the Valentus ThermoRoast coffee is another genius move in our opinion. Also known as the molecule of love, this feel-good compound occurs naturally in the body but diminishes along with aging.
It’s ability to stimulate dopamine and serotonin adds to an enhancement of pleasure, passion, and happiness. But those are not the only benefits. Add to that a cognitive improvement, better concentration, sharper focus, and a mood enhancement.
PEA can also improve sports performance, relieve depression, and assist with weight loss. There’s no doubt Valentus ThermoRoast is a better product with PEA in it.
DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA) – Phenylalanine is an ingredient naturally found in foods like milk, eggs, and meat that are rich in protein. An essential amino acid often offered as a diet supplement that has shown good results for pain, skin problems, and even anxiety and depression.
There’s a good article in PubChem that has a lot of good things to say about DLPA including help with mood swings, PMS, energy, focus and alertness, and ADHD. It’s worth a read.
- Green Tea Extract (as VASO6 tm) Another highly effective ThermoRoast component is Green Tea Extract. Known as an all-body reward system, Green Tea Extract benefits almost all organs in the body, including heart and brain health. It’s fights obesity, helps blood sugar control, protects the liver, and is good for the blood vessels.
Green tea extract is also good for the skin, enhances workouts and recovery, and helps with weight loss. Like I said an all-around all-body reward system. A very beneficial ingredient for Valentus ThermoRoast coffee for sure.
- Full Spectrum Cocoa Powder (5-HTP) Cocoa Extract is another great ingredient in the Valentus ThermoRoast coffee product. It’s for heart health as well as stress and blood pressure. Mood improvements and depression relief can also be results of consuming 5-HTP.
- L-Theanine Studies have shown a positive connection with L-Theanine and cognitive function and the lessening of cognitive loss. L-Theanine is also known for and regarded as an anti-anxiety supplement.
In addition L-Theanine assists with stress reduction and promotes calmness. A boost in attention spans and memory are also on the list of benefits from L-Theanine as well has promoting better sleep. Another great ingredient for ThermoRoast coffee.
- Chromium Polynicotinate Chromium Polynicotinate is a trace mineral that has a number of highly beneficial functions that help with blood sugar balance and control. It can also help with sugar cravings and sugar withdrawal.
In addition to blood control, stable insulin levels and assisting insulin to perform better, Chromium Polynicotinate can also help to regulate cholesterol. That’s not all it’s also known to assist your work-outs by promoting the growth of lean muscle tissue.
Alot of research has gone into the development of Valentus Thermo Roast coffee to improve it effectiveness and flavor we are sure you will love all the improvements
Learn More About
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results not typical and may vary.